If you are a blogger or you own a website, you might be aware of the importance of Google AdSense. In simple terms, you can say that Google AdSense is, perhaps, the driving force for running a website or a blog.
Although Google AdSense has been the prime choice for most of the bloggers down the years, yet, in order to increase and diversify the income from the blog, it is very important that you look into other options as well. It may be possible that your Google AdSense account has been banned by Google or you may be facing hardships getting your Google AdSense account verified, in all these cases, you will require other monetization platforms which can prove better than the Google AdSense.
So, let us check out some of the top 10 monetization platforms which can provide the best alternative for Google AdSense:
Adsterra is one of the best monetization platforms for your blog. Apart from Google AdSense, it is one of the most innovative as well as highly demanded advertising platforms in the current scenario, and has thus become one of the most fastest growing advertising platforms in the online marketing arena.
Adsterra provides a very simple platform for monetization of your traffic and also provides a user friendly interface which allows the publishers to acquire a complete fill rate along with some of the highest CPM in the industry.
Advantages of Adsterra
- It has a customer base which is surplus of the 10 billion mark
- It is available and span over 190 nations
- Presently, it broadcasts more than 20k ads from prominent brands
- As per Bloomberg, it posted around 700k hits in the previous month itself
- All the content owners and advertisers are assigned their own account representative, who are just a call away for any kind of assistance.
Meridian is a relatively new advertising network which accepts the contents of any amount of size. It is a CPM type of ad platform which pays the content owners per ad impression. Thus, if any ad flashes on your blog, you will get money from it, even if your visitor did not click on the ad.
One of the best features of Meridian is known as Backfill. With the help of this, you will be able to use multiple ad platforms on your blog to boost your revenue.
- Allows publishers to use two or more ad platforms at once
- You can earn revenue even if your viewers did not click on the ad
- Allows you to set and decide a minimum price for your ad space.
Although Easy Monetizer is not a usual ad network, yet, it is a tool which links your blog or website to an automated affiliate which makes the entire procedure of monetizing your content as easy as any other advertising platform. Easy Monetizer helps you to upload and start a WordPress add on in your blog or website and after all the setup is completed, you can easily relax as Easy Monetizer will search all the suitable products for your blog.
- Since it is powered by amazon.com, hence, it has a wide range of clientele
- It allows you to decide where you want your ads to appear
- It creates the affiliate links on its own without much hassle
- You do not need to give a portion of your earning as commission to it.
It is a type of WordPress add-on which enables you to monetize your content on your blog. Although the setting-up procedure is quite lengthy, yet, once it is done, it enables you to get plenty of advertisements on your website. However, one of the slightest disadvantage with this is that unlike other ad networks, you’ll have to recruit your own advertisers in OIO Publisher.
Since, OIO Publisher does not charge any kind of commission from your earnings, hence, you can enjoy your full revenue after paying an upfront amount of money during the initial set up.
- It does not charge any extra money from your earnings
- Since you get direct revenue from advertisers, you do not need to worry about the lengthy payouts
- You will be able to manage all your ads according to your preferences.
If you have ordinary links to a product, Viglink can turn it into an affiliate link which will enable you to monetize your content. It will help you to get advertisers, but, in exchange, it will deduct a certain amount of money from your earnings and pay the rest to you via PayPal or other international wire transfers.
- It enables you to turn ordinary product links to affiliate networking which can help you to earn more money
- It helps you to find good advertisers and merchants.
Skimlinks is an efficient advertising platform which enables the content owners to monetize their website by placing the affiliate links of e-commerce products on their websites. It is a very simple advertising platform based on the principle of affiliate marketing. It also allows to turn the normal product links into affiliate marketing links which will boost up your earnings.
- It can turn the ordinary product links into specialised affiliate links to boost your revenue
- It gives the entire authority to the publishers regarding the monetisation of the content.
Prosperent is a brilliant affiliate marketing option which allows you to become a sub-affiliate for the advertising of your content. For the small content owners, they charge a commission of 30% and if you are a large publisher, they will charge you a commission of 20% of your total earning. However, they will help to maintain positive relationship with the advertiser and provide you with good merchants from time to time.
- It enables you to become a sub-affiliate of your own content
- It provides some of the best merchants and advertisers which give you a good upfront payment
Blogher.com is a type of cost per mille ad platform which specialises in the monetization of content which are more female-centric. Apart from providing advertisers, they also offer the content owners additional sponsors and paid product reviews.
- If your target audience are females, it is, certainly, the best advertising platform for you
- It also allows you to enhance and boost your earnings by providing you the opportunity to post paid-reviews of different products.
Bidvertiser.com is a type of cost per click ad network which offers numerous incentives to the publishers and content owners. Apart from this, it also has a referral policy which allows you to earn even more revenue if you refer your fellow friends or family about this ad network.
- Since it has a referral policy, you can boost your earnings by referring it to your friends and family
- Bidvertiser.com also offers various incentives to the publishers, which makes it a good competitor of Google AdSense.
It is one of the few advertising platforms which provides multiple advertising options for a publisher. One of the characteristic feature of Infolinks is the text-add feature which allows you to place an affiliate advertisement on any of the text of your content. So, if your visitor hovers the cursor of the mouse over that particular text, an ad will pop up on your visitors screen.
- You will get multiple options to monetize your content.
- Apart from the usual side ads, you will be able to use text-ads which consume a lesser space
- Infolinks do not charge any commission from your earnings. You have to pay an upfront fee during sign up and that’s it, you are good to go.
The thumb rule of entrepreneurship is that you should try to diversify your income as much as possible, along with maintaining a perfect balance between the income and expenses. Hence, within the similar grounds, if you are a content creator, you should not rely on Google AdSense solely and opt for the alternatives which can provide a diversified as well as a sustainable source of income for your blogs and websites.